Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 months ago

How tall should my boots be?

I have long legs for a girl and I love the look of boots over leggings or skinny jeans. Will boots make my legs look shorter or longer at a certain length? Like if I wore them thigh high would that make my legs look short? And would heels make up for that if so?

I also have long, thin legs. I find that either ankle boots with skinny jeans, or thigh high boots with stiletto heels are most flattering for my legs. The boots will make your legs look slightly shorter, so the nice high heels helps to counteract that.

Boots always make the legs look smaller/shorter. I'm tall, and I wear booties. Very flattering. Although I do have several pair of knee boots, and one of over-the-knee boots, the booties, still, are the most flattering.

I'm pretty short (5'1) and I find boots past my knee make me look shorter, but boots with platforms that emphasize my ankles make me look much taller. If you want to look taller I'd say go for ankle boots with heels or platforms, if you want to look shorter go for over the knee boots with flat soles. You could also go for boots just under the knee with a slight heel if you want something in the middle.

Personally I feel that talk girls can wear any type, style or length they want and look fantastic. High boots with heels look best.