Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 7 months ago

Why are Israeli tourists so dirty, tight and rude? Should Israelis stick their land instead of traveling, they are hideous?

Favorite Answer

Why Dirty, give examples, I am not surprised, but please share more

• Toruko

Thank you Adolf for your opinions. Hebrews take you so seriously they are still

looking for war crime suspects. As is the USA who deported one in 2018.

Because the former soldier has lied to escape post-war prosecution..

I have never noticed that.

• Sofia7 months agoReport

Because you are one you troll I noticed that cause I came in contact with them

I dunno, some expert antisemis with lots of experience, spray them with holy water and ask them politely to get tf out of their sight.

What a load of nonsense.

• Sofia7 months agoReport

If you think it is nonsense you are either Jew or just a idiot bigot choose your side

• Kevin7

Most Israeli tourists are friendly and clean!

• Nāga

Your words: "Israelis... their land" - well, you got that bit right, at least.

I assume you've met many Israeli tourists, to be able to make such a strong allegation in your loaded question. Of course, the real truth is that you are just a troll (and a substandard one at that).

• John E

I do not believe that these otherwise interesting people are 100% responsible for this policy my friend.

You see as we already all know these splendid Arab people follow the teachings of the Jewish Quran (the Talmud), prohibiting them from taking frequent showers and/or using antiperspirants like the rest of us .

An obvious example would be the latest case concerning the removal off a US airplane of Yossi and Jennie Adler, a Jewish couple, trying to board along a cabin full of other "normal hygiene" passengers.

I do believe they were transferred back to their destination inside a cargo plane since they kept insisting that they did not feel they emitted any kind of unpleasant odours, refusing to clean themselves up, before boarding the aircraft that is.

Of course these brilliant people were not the only case but amazingly, all previous ones have "magically" disappeared from the internet!

Let this be a chance to fight racism once and for all, my friend.

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

• John E

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airplane-mode/american-airlines-removes-family-flight-over-body-odor-complaints-n962321

• TNO

Obvious troll is obvious.

Israelis may have a bad rep with some people, but most of them make fine tourists. At the very least, few can be defined as hideous. Certainly most are way out of your league, and you can only wish that you were good enough for an Israeli boyfriend or girlfriend.

• John

Why is the Israeli travel topic always full of whiners?

• Robert

Its probably due to the "jet-lag" !