Who would be a good actor to play Marvel’s Gambit?

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

I really loved Taylor Kitsch as the character. He was the only good thing about X-Men Origins: Wolverine in my opinion. I'm pissed that the movie's been cancelled, but a little relieved at the same time. I wasn't fully on board with Channing Tatum playing him, so if Marvel decides to go through with a Gambit film in the future, hopefully they'll choose a better fit.

I'm more concerned about a director for a Gambit movie. I don't want a director in charge that doesn't know the character well and can't capture the adventure of his story. His origin really fits the style of a Tarantino film.

John Cena

If you disagree you’re a ****

No one. Because no matter what I will hate the character because it's a terrible character.

• Zeke

Why? Just out of curiosity, because he's my 5th favorite Marvel hero and second favorite X-Men character.

I think Ryan Gosling