Is there a labeller on the market anywhere that uses laminated tape like a typical brother labeller, but is 2+ inches wide?

2 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    Of course, but if you need something custom, you'll be paying more.

    I like Dymo for labels...which you can purchase from uline mentioned above. Other places sell them too...

    • Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    If it exists, will have it.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.