Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

My period hasn’t came , am I pregnant ?

I’m on the birth control pill and I take my birth control EVERYDAY at the same time , never missed a pill and I’ve been on the pill for about 3 years now. Everytime me and my boyfriend has sex he wears a condom and he pulls out ( just to be safe ) the other day we didn’t use a condom ( by I’m still on my birth control ) and even though I’m still protected from my birth control and he didn’t ejaculate in me , he wanted to be safe so we got a plan b . My period was supposed to start 2 days ago . Why is it late ... is that a side effect of plan b or is it too much hormones in my body ( being on birth control and taking a plan b ) causing a delay in my period ? We literally used 4 methods of birth control ( the pill, condoms , pull out method and plan b ) so i am so confused ?!?! HELP!

NO BIRTH CONTROL IS 100 PERCENT EFFECTIVE...Nature finds a way

• Edna

Your period is late because you took Plan B. Women taking birth control pills are NEVER supposed to take Plan B. (1) You don't need it - you're taking birth control pills. (2) The hormones in Plan B, taken on top of the hormones in birth control pills, will mess you up big time. Don't do it again - not as long as you continue taking birth control pills.

You say you've been taking the pill every day for the past 3 years, but it seems you still don't know how the pill works to prevent pregnancy. The pill prevents ovulation from ever happening. Because you'll never ovulate, you can't get pregnant - no matter what you do.

It's not necessary to use a condom and the pull-out method when you're taking birth control pills - that's useless over-kill! The pill is all you need. The pill is 99.9% effective at preventing pregnancy. You have a less that 1% chance of ever getting pregnant.

Millions of women all over the US use the pill as their only method of birth control every day, and they don't get pregnant.

Any time you engage in sex, there's a possibility of getting pregnant. Condoms break, The pill isn't 100%. There's pre-*** even in the pullout method.

Holy crap! What is wrong with you? Yes, you've done something very stupid, unnecessary, and potentially dangerous by taking Plan B on top of taking birth control pills. Your cycle could be messed up for months. You need to see your Ob/Gyn and find out what to do. You also need education about how conception happens and how birth control pills work.

What a waste w condoms

side effect of plan b- you Did Not need it- too many hormones now

you can Read the side effects of plan b On the box and at their website

The Pill >Stops> your from >Ovulation> so NO egg is released- no egg No way to get pregnant

• Edna

If you got pregnant when you were on birth control pills AND using a condom, then you weren't using the pill OR the condom correctly.