My period hasn’t came , am I pregnant ?

I’m on the birth control pill and I take my birth control EVERYDAY at the same time , never missed a pill and I’ve been on the pill for about 3 years now. Everytime me and my boyfriend has sex he wears a condom and he pulls out ( just to be safe ) the other day we didn’t use a condom ( by I’m still on my birth... show more I’m on the birth control pill and I take my birth control EVERYDAY at the same time , never missed a pill and I’ve been on the pill for about 3 years now. Everytime me and my boyfriend has sex he wears a condom and he pulls out ( just to be safe ) the other day we didn’t use a condom ( by I’m still on my birth control ) and even though I’m still protected from my birth control and he didn’t ejaculate in me , he wanted to be safe so we got a plan b . My period was supposed to start 2 days ago . Why is it late ... is that a side effect of plan b or is it too much hormones in my body ( being on birth control and taking a plan b ) causing a delay in my period ? We literally used 4 methods of birth control ( the pill, condoms , pull out method and plan b ) so i am so confused ?!?! HELP!
6 answers 6