promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are Republicans so blind to Trump's crimes and overall GOP corruption?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They know how he is, they have seen how he bullies anyone who disagrees with him. They have witnessed his insanity or dementia, whatever you want to call it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jeff
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Care to be specific?

• Judith
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Character isn't important to them; they only care that he is a Republican.

• 10 months ago

All they care about is republicans winning elections, America be damned.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

we cant be blind to something that isn't true.

• Dale
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

They have to be, else the corrupt Democrats would take over everything.

• 10 months ago

The only crimes and corruption I see are 100% DNC and its swamp dwellers on "K" Street.

• 10 months ago

Oh, so trump so be like a dictator and rule until he dies, that’s what republicans want

• 10 months ago

His "crimes". Another word for 'accusations'. I wouldn't doubt that he has though, like Hillary, she's committed a LOT, but people vote for her regardless. The people have lost touch, so know one is governing politicians on either side.

• 10 months ago

They don't want to upset the apple cart. If Trump were impeached and removed, a Democrat would be elected in 2020 AND lots of Republicans would lose in congressional elections. Thus, they would not be able to get the bribes and favors that incumbents get.

BEFORE you think that I am a Democrat, the Dems would do the same. In my incredible corrupt state of Illinois, the Democrats don't want to turn their backs on corrupt members of the state legislature for exactly the same reason. (PS: Another crooked Democrat Chicago alderman was caught yesterday: the city has literally ZERO honest aldermen.)

• Lone Star Patriot
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

I believe the Illinois Democratic Party would do the same, but not at the federal level. Democrats have their issues but they are unquestionably more ethical and law-abiding than the current administration.

• 10 months ago

Blind? What's the alternative?

Crimes by democrats and DNC corruption...

- how did HRC get the DNC nomination = oh, wasn't it election tampering?

- why wasn't HRC charged with crimes while secretary of state = by committing another crime

In response to the comments:

The Clinton Body Count is a group of people who have mysteriously died that have a relationship to Clinton- Vince Foster is the most infamous. I don't know if there is an actual website where there is a list. 2019 deaths include:

3/16/19 Alan B. Krueger 58, Clinton & Obama Economic Aide

6/05/19 Linda Collins 56, AR State Sen., DHS/CPS, Clinton Foundation

6/05/19 Jonathan Nichols 53, OK State Senator

6/05/19 NYPD Dep. Chief Steven Silks 62 & 6/05/19 NYPD Det. Joseph Calabrese 58 which are related to Anthony Weiner's laptop and the emails.

• ...Show all comments
    • A Hunch
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

What a fantastic world we live in - understanding that political corruption is something that has been going on for centuries gets you called "dumb".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.