Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

Can I give up and isolate myself?

Were financially struggling and nobody will hire me I filled out numerous job applications just to get the run around. So I gave up and stopped caring I deactivated my Facebook gave my phone back and plan to isolate myself by staying in my room. My 33 birthday in a few weeks and I could care less or about any holidays. Nobody cares we can't pay our Bill's or buy food. What little food we have we get from the food pantries because welfare won't help us either. So I'm gonna stay in my room and probably sleep my BF will bring me my food I'll only leave to go to the bathroom other then that nothing else....there is nothing anyone can do I'm not threat to myself or anyone else. I just gave up because this world has nothing to offer me.

Should I?

I worked here and there but seem to can't find steady work.

• Foofa

You'll end up homeless eventually. The first step is to see a doctor and get your depression properly medicated. Then you'll want to register with a trade school to build the job talents you'll need to get hired. Of course it's hard to get a job if you have no skills.

I notice you didn't give up computer access.

Sure, give up and isolate yourself.

Grow UP and quit WALLOWING IN SELF PITY. It's not as bad as you make it sound, idiot.

Why would you wanna give up. Life is one