What television programmes did you watch in your childhood?

Here are mine: Gargoyles, Charmed (parts of series 1-4), The Sooty Show, Recess, various programmes on the Disney Channel and Cartoon Network, Bad Lad's Army, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (only bits of it), Crimewatch, Bad Girls, Foyle's War, Little Britain, Doc Martin, One Foot in the Grave, Top Gear,... show more Here are mine:

Gargoyles, Charmed (parts of series 1-4), The Sooty Show, Recess, various programmes on the Disney Channel and Cartoon Network, Bad Lad's Army, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (only bits of it), Crimewatch, Bad Girls, Foyle's War, Little Britain, Doc Martin, One Foot in the Grave, Top Gear, Ultimate Force, Honey I Shrunk (Should be 'Shrank') The Kids, Dinosaurs, Doctor Who (the 2005-2007 period), Life on Mars
Update: *Sigh*

Those were the days. Back when I was just a mere mild cynic and not the very brutally defensive and pragmatic creature I am today.