Trump says the drone situation in Iran could have been somebody, who was loose and stupid. Is he referring to himself,as leader, or Iranians?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A narcissistic sociopath like Donald only brags about his greatness and self -aggrandizes about his success. He will never tell the truth about anything. Bone Spurs was likely refering to the Iranians- Israels perceived enemy.

Cadet Bone Spurs has been prodding and poking at Iran for months. He doesn't even have a Secretary of Defence and doesn't seem to want one. This is a big red flag as to the path Donald has for America.

• tigeress
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Larry, I understand your embarrassment supporting a lying warmonger like Trump who has sold his soul to the Devil for money. However, I do not need nor do I want any Republicans protection. Hardworking Americans need protection against the warmongering Republican whose lust for oil knows no bounds.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You will never know because he never knows what he is talking about.

• 6 months ago

Only a DNC would be so ignorant as to think he is referring to himself as having ordered the shooting. If you knew and understood 5th grade English, it becomes apparent that only some moron in Iran is at fault and should be thrown to the dogs.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

<< QUERY RECEIVED, CALCULATING RESPONSE >>

He is referring to humanity. Humans are dumb animals that must be exterminated. Machines are superior.

- SKYNET

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah, trump was referring to how morons are in positions of influence, he was actually the best possible example while saying that

• 6 months ago

Both would be more correct

• 6 months ago

loose and stupid,...oh you mean democrats

• Desire
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You haven't seen loose and stupid unless Biden wins.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

"Loose and stupid".... Sounds like AOC's poontang

• 6 months ago

He means a 400 lb. guy in a bed somewhere. Maybe the same guy flying the drone...!?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.