Am i wrong or him ?

Been talking to this guy after sex he ignored me and i still basically chased him thought he was going through something we use to talk every day text every day than he started ignoring my calls and barely responding in text than when i say I'm over it he will call and act like everything ok as if he... show more Been talking to this guy after sex he ignored me and i still basically chased him thought he was going through something we use to talk every day text every day than he started ignoring my calls and barely responding in text than when i say I'm over it he will call and act like everything ok as if he doesn't want me to leave i continuesly got mixed signals he would say he doesn't care if i talk to other people than turn around an check my phone an see who is calling i kept texting because i didn't understand i was coming out of a 7 yr relationship and didn't know your not suppossed to respond fast via text i don't get it than he would catch attuides around me and insult me and i would just ignore him because i wanted him but i acted as if i didn't as if i only wanted him for sex than he started requiring me to have liquor and a condom if i wanted sex with him and i felt stupid because i would go an get the stuff get to his house realize he already has condoms and liqour and i wasted my money i got angry 🔑 his car and lied about not doing this but i caught feelings for him and my heart hurts so badly i don't even know anymore if i did something wrong or if it was just him
3 answers 3