Coworker Doesn't Wash Her Hands After Using Restroom but Is Making Food for Us?

Hi we work in the medical field. I don't want to reveal her position or say too much but I will say it involves working with patients and needlea. Anyway we always have potlucks at work and my co-worker mentioned how good her spaghetti is so naturally we wanted to try it. Well the time is coming for another... show more Hi we work in the medical field. I don't want to reveal her position or say too much but I will say it involves working with patients and needlea. Anyway we always have potlucks at work and my co-worker mentioned how good her spaghetti is so naturally we wanted to try it. Well the time is coming for another office potluck and I believe she is preparing it, and it will, of course be one of the main dishes. The issue is, I've noticed she doesn't wash her hands after using the restroom. She will just flush, come out, and head right out the bathroom door. This has happened several times. Should I tell my anyone about this? She is fairly new and has only been here a few months and I don't want her to be embarrassed or alienated. But I already know that at the potluck I will not be eating anything she prepares. Do I owe it to my coworkers to give them a warning or should I just let it go?