How can I learn Spanish in like 3 hours. The thing is that there is this drug deal going town in my school. Spanish students are involved?

How can I learn Spanish in like 3 hours. The thing is that there is this drug deal going town in my school. Spanish students are involved.? (As usual) Now we all know Spanish drug deals end in a massive fire fight. I don’t want people to die. Maybe the 4A class would be ok to die. So i’ve Got a plan to crawl the... show more How can I learn Spanish in like 3 hours. The thing is that there is this drug deal going town in my school. Spanish students are involved.?
(As usual) Now we all know Spanish drug deals end in a massive fire fight. I don’t want people to die. Maybe the 4A class would be ok to die. So i’ve Got a plan to crawl the air ducts and shout in Spanish to direct the drug dealers to go crazy and funnel them into 4A to finish those students. All I need to do is learn Spanish in 3 hours? Any help? I hate that 4A class.