I’ve lost weight and the guy I’m seeing seems unattracted to me now?

I’ve been battling depression since about October and the guy I’ve been seeing since last summer seems like he’s loosing attraction to me. I was always an average weight but I lost about 25 pounds due to poor eating habits over the course of about 6 months. I noticed that when I would try to initiate sex he would... show more I’ve been battling depression since about October and the guy I’ve been seeing since last summer seems like he’s loosing attraction to me. I was always an average weight but I lost about 25 pounds due to poor eating habits over the course of about 6 months. I noticed that when I would try to initiate sex he would heavy sigh and then go through with it. I don’t think he’s a horrible person and I believe he has no ill intent but it’s little things I’ve picked up on. For example he called me the other day and asked me why am I not eating, I let him know I did eat that day and he questioned the specifics. I told him and he sighed and got quiet. (Full meal btw) then he said “ when you and I started talking you used to eat, what happened?” I’ve explained to him before the circumstances behind this.. I was dealing with three major things at once and I honestly slept a lot so eating became more of a task and not second nature.
I’m sad because again I think he has good intentions but I’m starting to feel unattractive. He’s mentioned he’s just concerned and doesn’t mean harm by asking. People who just meet me think I look great but anyone who knew me within the past few years knows there’s been a drastic change. It just sucks that the person I like the most and spend most of my time with might find me unattractive.
People tell me “just eat” and it’s really just not that simple. I don’t know what to do. I legit feel a pit in my stomach now.