Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

atheist say they don’t believe in anything other than being made of physical matter then explain why we have a feeling about something and..?

it happens like your intuition and you get funny feeling about some people there were many times i predicted people would decieve me and how did i know that? how else would you describe that other than some type of spiritual connection....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Principal of science. Your "feeling" is probably the result of information gathered from various sources, allowing you to draw conclusions and make predictions. It's unlikely it just popped out of thin air on a random subject.

• 6 months ago

Photons are massless particles and we know they exist. While radio waves are invisible, they are physical and they do send and receive information. Humans work just like radio antennas, you can transmit and receive data, many times subconsciously. You also have deductive reasoning. People give off a vibe, and we can pick up on that vibe. There is also a lot of predictability where I have seen many situations unfold exactly how I imagined beforehand they would unfold due to this predictability.

• Forget them, they will believe after this earthly life, but it will be too late for their salvation!

• 6 months ago

I'm sorry, did you actually think this question would be persuasive to anyone who didn't already agree with your fantasy?

• 6 months agoReport

😂🤣😂🤣

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Atheists do not believe in the gods, your ignorant presentation is common for those who actually don't know what Atheism is. Intuition is not godly in nature for even animals possess such as the subconscious sees and comprehends far more than our conscious does. Theism does not want you to use your natural abilities for they fear our capabilities as it removes 'their' significance.

• 6 months ago

i don't

stupid question

• 6 months ago

Atheism is a little silly. According to their logic stuff we have not discovered yet doesn't exist

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

What's a little silly is posing the same straw man over and over again, and convincing yourself that every time you see it is confirmation it's true.

Even though you're the only one that ever says it.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That feeling you have is caused by a team of pixies.

• 6 months ago

as u said intuition...I have it and the HOLY SPIRIT too.

what u have said is why they should go to myths...If they wont ever pray they are wasting time here.

• 6 months ago

Deductive reasoning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.