Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm glad he's coming up with a lot of excuses for not attacking Iran. What are your thoughts on our reaponse?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump violated the terms of the Iran Deal while all our allies are sticking with the Iran deal. Not surprisingly Iran is now acting like the deal is over. Americans don't want a war with Iran, so Trump needs to find a way to ramp down the tensions.

By the way, we spent over $1 trillion in a war with Iraq; Iran has over TWICE the population, so they will not be an easy opponent.

• 6 months ago

My answer to a similar question was the same; Wouldn't the more logical course of action be to publicly demand on the world stage that the Iranian government pay the US back in full for the cost of the drone? Back this up by presenting evidence that it was wrongfully shot down. It cost $176 million bucks. How much will a war cost?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Trump is not trust worthy by tomorrow he might change his mind about attacking Iran. Trump's mind set changes from day to day.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What response? It's not like the Trump Administration has a policy or plan for this.

What happens when the dog catches the bus he's been chasing?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It's too soon to take military action off the table, and Trump knows this. But Trump also knows America doesn't have an appetite for another war. But something definitely needs to be done about Iran... they are getting way too aggressive. We wouldn't be where we are now if previous administrations had slapped them down much sooner.

• Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Were it my call , I'd do it Black Ops , deny the whole thing and claim Iran staged it themselves .

Source(s): With so many hoaxes and so much fake news it would be easy to pull off .
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Watch, Iran will suffer the consequences and suffer they will.

Trump is vindictive.

• 6 months ago

Community pressure. Get all of our allies, including the UN to pressure Iran. They're doing it because they think there are no consequences, but if all the countries rally against them, they most likely will back off.

• Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Actually, Iran is doing it because Trump violated the terms of the Iran deal. All the US allies are sticking with the Iran deal.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He's smarter than most think. Why fight if you can out think your enemy. If that don't work then different ball game

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If and when Iran needs the sh!t bombed out of them.... Trump is the man to order it. I support the President

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.