Every time I see an interview with Trump, whether it’s by Fox or the “enemy”, he comes off as stupid. Do you see that too?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nope, but even if he was stupid... then how bad does that make obongo look, because Trump turned around the failing obongo economy in less than 2 years

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous7 months agoReport

You’re the best kind of trump supporter. Stupid. Obama turned the economy around after Bush. The economy has been on the rise since then.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Strega
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The Enemy! Leave it to a right winger to call people "enemy". Woot Woot! He comes off stupid cause he is stupid.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Trump is stupid, but for him to come across as stupid every time you see him is bias. His supporters are also biased, to them Trump is a genius.

EDIT:

"His own cabinet has called him stupid." Yes and others in his cabinet like him. I am not saying he isn't stupid, I am saying that not everything that comes out his mouth is stupid.

• Anonymous7 months agoReport

His own cabinet has called him stupid.

• 7 months ago

What I'm seeing is that Fox is even becoming a purveyor of fake news. They are joining the other networks as they realize they were backing a losing horse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

oh look, a 57 stater whining

• 7 months ago

lol no. Not too much but kinda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.