Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do people who smoke cigarettes come all over people blowing their smoke all over you?

Favorite Answer

Only the rude ones do that... and thankfully, that's very few of them. The smokers I know are very careful to go outside and even then if you are nearby they blow their smoke away from you.

Why do you people emit fumes from your car exhausts when I'm riding my bike

they don't care about cigarette smoke all they care about is how the cigarette make them feel

I quit smoking recently. It's because the smoker isn't aware of how the smoke clings to things and other people's clothes and hair. I haven't smoked in a week and I can smell it now. In my car, in my house, on the clothes hanging clean in the closet, the draperies...

Actually, I don't know anyone who smokes cigarettes. I work in the medical field - a no smoking zone.

Outside of work, I know a few who smoke stinky cigars though and that is even worse.

• don r

Because 9 out of 10 doctors smoke Camels.

• Strega

I've never come on anyone who wasn't in to it.

So which is it?

Blowing their smoke all over you - or coming all over you?

You really must put more effort into your grammar and sentence construction!

• Eggy6 months agoReport

Your grammar is incorrect as well

It could be an accident.