How do i find the courage to open mail?

ive developed a serious fear of opening up my post/mail, in case its bad news or something i wasn't expecting...i have a health condition and i have especially developed a fear of clinical, doctors or hospital mail...and the mail is building up in my flat, and i haven't had the courage to open it yet in... show more ive developed a serious fear of opening up my post/mail, in case its bad news or something i wasn't expecting...i have a health condition and i have especially developed a fear of clinical, doctors or hospital mail...and the mail is building up in my flat, and i haven't had the courage to open it yet in case its something which shocks me or something frightening.

i'm a man in my early forties, how can i get past this fear and open my mail and face my fear? be a man about it? summon the courage and bravery?
1 answer 1