How do I give up fast food?

I'm a 33 year old guy that is very slim, but my doctor said I have high cholesterol and he said it's probably due to eating too much fast food. And he's right, I tend to eat that stuff about three times a week because I live on my own and work late and it's the easiest food to get. Plus fast food is... show more I'm a 33 year old guy that is very slim, but my doctor said I have high cholesterol and he said it's probably due to eating too much fast food. And he's right, I tend to eat that stuff about three times a week because I live on my own and work late and it's the easiest food to get. Plus fast food is soooo good.

In order to get my cholesterol down, I have to give up that stuff, but don't know how. Its only been 5 days since I last ate fast food and I am craving for it soooo much. Especially when people here at work are eating it and I can smell it.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can give up fast food?