ALAN asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

valdity of uk referendum?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course it was valid.

Remain lost and have been crying and moaning ever since.

• JASON
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

If Cameron didn't want that answer he shouldn't have bribed the public to vote him back in with the promise of a referendum.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Referendums in the United Kingdom are once in a while held at a national, provincial or neighborhood level. National choices can be allowed by an Act of Parliament and directed through the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000, however they are by custom amazingly uncommon because of the standard of parliamentary power implying that they can't be unavoidably authoritative on either the Government or Parliament, despite the fact that they for the most part have an influential political impact.

• Zed
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

the leaflet said "THE GOVERNMENT WILL IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU DECIDE"

its legally binding and we left on the 29th of March 2019. In law.

• JBKS_10
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

I read we will shortly be getting the result...another week.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Katie
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yes it is valid.

Everyone knew what they were being asked and did NOT need to be told.

• 6 months ago

Of course it is valid.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It has no validity. The Leave campaign cheated by criminally overspending, and had the referendum been a binding one, it would have been annulled by the Electoral Commission and re-run.

Andy - you’re mad

August - you aren’t allowed to comment on my answers, because you’re an ignorant çunt.

• 6 months ago

The referendum was entirely valid under British law.

However, the implications of a vote, EITHER way, were never fully explored and there was too much grand-standing.

The only good thing to have come out of this referendum has been the exposure of the duplicity, hypocrisy and ineptitude of our entire political class.

The British people have woken up. So whether we leave or revoke, politics in the UK will never be the same.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It was perfectly vald. Lol.

• 6 months ago

Perfectly valid and the REMOAMERS are vile little Chavs who can't stand losing.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

facts but how do you say this happened. Did I say "Hey, it's Friday. I'm going to talk about some unsavoury practices?"or what? I mean, obviously it didn't happen, but why on earth would you think it did.
      As for the other - I leave lying about the Holocaust strictly to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.