How should I go about asserting autonomy to my dad?

So I'm a grown adult, 23. so ultimately I know I can make my own decisions and be responsible for my own actions and stuff. But my dad doesn't He still sees me as a kid and has a habit of projecting his own faults and insecurities onto me. He wants me to feel guilty for things that aren't my problem... show more So I'm a grown adult, 23. so ultimately I know I can make my own decisions and be responsible for my own actions and stuff. But my dad doesn't

He still sees me as a kid and has a habit of projecting his own faults and insecurities onto me. He wants me to feel guilty for things that aren't my problem (like How he feels bad for things that he did in the past) so that i can make my life decisions to meet his needs. The thing is I'm willing to meet him half way but he's not willing to meet me half way cause I'm a woman and in his mind inferior to him.
So he wants me to give him money, and I'm willing to, but he wants it under his terms and conditions (drop out of college and be his housewife, answer to him at all times, share all of his beliefs and never have any of my own)

So I told him im willing to give, but he doesn't want me to give as a separate human being. Cause I believe there's a middle ground,but he doesn't cause in his mind women are below men, and therefore property of ownership. so he's never tried to meet me in the middle with anything EVER. If it was a guy I was dating I would cut him out my life, but it's my dad unfortunately. So I can't

I live in America btw. I know, weird flex, right?