How to give a rude & selfish neighbor her comeuppance?

I moved into an apt & for the 1st two months here, a neighbor repeatedly took my reserved space despite hers always being empty. She woke several neighbors up at 8 am on a Sat. blasting loud music from her car while she was upstairs in her apt. She has left trash outside her apt. door and got angry with me when... show more I moved into an apt & for the 1st two months here, a neighbor repeatedly took my reserved space despite hers always being empty. She woke several neighbors up at 8 am on a Sat. blasting loud music from her car while she was upstairs in her apt. She has left trash outside her apt. door and got angry with me when I told her these things bothered me. She literally cussed at me because I told her I need her to stay out of my reserved space & to use her own. Since she cussed me out, she has been passive aggressively slamming her apt. door every single time she comes & goes & so have her 2 middle school aged children...one of whom applauded her mom while the ghetto mom was cussing at me because I told her I need MY reserved parking space that is part of MY rent!

Anyway, her overdue car note has come to me in MY mailbox for the 2nd month in a row. How would you humiliate this turd if you were in this situation.
Update: I did report her to the office with photos. She stopped leaving trash out and taking my parking spot and parking over the line into my space but she & her kids have been slamming their door multiple times daily. I want revenge moreso because she actually said to my boyfriend that I "can't afford a... show more I did report her to the office with photos. She stopped leaving trash out and taking my parking spot and parking over the line into my space but she & her kids have been slamming their door multiple times daily. I want revenge moreso because she actually said to my boyfriend that I "can't afford a Lexus" as if her 10 year old, ghetto *** Lexus is luxury...as if Lexus is luxury. I want to throw it in her face that SHE can't afford her 10 year old, ghetto *** Lexus.
Update 2: Last Update: I do not have "conversations" with this trash. I spoke to her one time about her problems causing me and other neighbors issues. For once, I want to see a rude person who oversteps all sorts of rules and norms get what's coming to them. I have decided to just give her some choice words... show more Last Update: I do not have "conversations" with this trash. I spoke to her one time about her problems causing me and other neighbors issues. For once, I want to see a rude person who oversteps all sorts of rules and norms get what's coming to them. I have decided to just give her some choice words about her 60+ notice and hopefully, she'll get her ghetto butt into line. Yes, I spoke to management, they have enforced the rules with her so far but I won't complain about everything she does.