am i lesbian?

i came out as bisexual but now i dont know. i always thought that i just hadn t been treated right by guys or that i hadn t found the right one, but now i just dont think i wanna date guys. i still see those cute couples posts on instagram and pinterest and i want to be like those pictures, i want a boyfriend to hug and hold hands with but wherever i get in a relationship type thing, i hate it. i never enjoy my time even with the best guys. i like them i guess but i cant see myself dating them. i dont want to lable myself as lesbian bc idk. i think i am tho. duh im gonna find boys attractive bc some just really are, but i cant date them. idk, help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Sounds like you're a homorantic bisexual. You can be mostly attracted to the same sex and still be bisexual, but you don't have to attach any labels to your sexuality.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don't worry about labeling yourself. Only date who you want. I do find many young lesbians get sort of brainwashed that they're bi or have some interested in men because they don't outright hate them, or have male friends. It takes women until their older and more self-confident to admit if they have no use for men whatsoever.

• 5 months ago

If you don't want to date boys at all, lesbian sounds like an accurate label. You can appreciate men without wanting anything beyond a platonic relationship with them.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

homo trolling ******************** *************************

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.