Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Do I have mental health problem?

A few people have embarrassed and made fun of me growing up because of how I look and every time I look at myself I hate myself and wish I wasn’t me. Does this mean I have mental health problems.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it means you have listened to nasty people and believed what they told you. Talk to your doctor about it.

• 6 months agoReport

I mean he does have a mental health problem, he is upset (And being upset is a mental health problem) but a very common and less severe one

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

of course it is a mental health problem, you upset about your body image etc and being upset is something to do with mental health, but you do not have depression of course, nothing near it, you just don't like how you look. you have alot of time to change.

• Etta
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No you don't, you are lacking in confidence and worry what other people think.

• 6 months ago

It's a less severe mental health issue about body image.

Hopefully, you can make changes, such as weight loss, or make-up

to help improve how you feel about yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no you have body issues

• ?
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The only people who don't have their looks made fun of are very common yet, pleasing looks. People better looking then those ordinary yet, attractive people will get their looks made fun of all the time. Giselle, Christy Teigen etc. About 85% of everybody gets their looks made fun of.

You are probably a kind, sensitive person and wouldn't ever make fun of someones looks unless they were an awful person and truly hideous. So maybe you take it at that when someone made fun of you. But they aren't so discerning with their insults. You can't take them so seriously.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.