Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 6 months ago

Why are laundrymats so interesting?

You go in them and see fat beer belly Mexican men with their shirt off showing their fuzzy hairy stomach. You smell fresh scent of laundry detergent and fabric softener.

You see hot sleazy women in their braw, and you pop the lint trap open in the dryer and find a 20 dollar bill, or maybe 40 dollars or change.

You see a man and a woman making out in them. You see the clerk almost asleep playing on her smart phone.

Why are laundrymats so interesting and inspiring?

Favorite Answer

πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜„

Luckily, I only saw the hot women and their black bfs.

Wasn't interesting at all.

Except cops showed up several times in the parking lot to arrest someone each and every time.

I used to Instagram it. πŸ˜„

• Toruko

They were all felons serving years in Medium Security employment conditions.

Starting a sixteen cents per hour. No single color was dominant. Most were

Republican and Democrat voters before losing that right. My job was to

see all did their work and put those who didn't back into their concreter box.

HELP! For f u c k s sake GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE. ;-(

• Dimple

i haven't been to a laundromat since the 80s. Is that what it's like now? Back then it was some grumpy chinese guy running the place. I remember getting yelled at for laughing