Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

Is Meghan Markell creating tensions in the royal family?

Can’t get top billing and hating the real stars of the show?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-meg...

Update:

Has poor Harry been duped into marrying a troublemaking social climber?

Update 2:

So they are not breaking up their foundation then?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there's some truth in it, yes. She doesn't understand royalty, it's establishment or its duties and poor old Harry is so moonstruck he's all but helpless in the situation. There is competition between those two girls. The Markle may have the edge in looks but has no class. Kate is destined to be queen, where Markle can only run in the shadows. Difficult situation.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes. She's a money grabbing slag and Harry should have known better than to marry her.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No worse than Diana Fergie etc did. She's pretty easy by comparison

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. All made up by the papers to get clicks, and earn them money through the advertisements you'll see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

*Meghan Markle

No one should care about the Royal Family or the activities of any of its members, unless they are relevant to any important event or severe threat. They are a bunch of oxygen thieves, and I refuse to devote a single second of my time to them.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

It should replace the Bible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.