Dog tips ?

my dog just gave birth to 4 puppies, we fed her after 3 hrs of her giving birth and she ate a lot. My concerns are : after a day it seems she lost her appetite, we feed her the food we also eat( pork etc.). Before her labor she eats so much but after her labor she lost all her apetite, is this normal?? Or because... show more my dog just gave birth to 4 puppies, we fed her after 3 hrs of her giving birth and she ate a lot. My concerns are : after a day it seems she lost her appetite, we feed her the food we also eat( pork etc.). Before her labor she eats so much but after her labor she lost all her apetite, is this normal?? Or because my father also feeds her during the time we are also eating that why she wont touch her food. 2nd is she is used to sleep at my parents room which is fully air conditioned, i noticed that she wants to enter in my patents room just to feel cold but my father wont let her because her puppies might not survive due to the room temp(23 Celsius). What should we do? At what age can her puppies sleep at my parents room?? They are just 1 day old. Thanks for the advice.
5 answers 5