Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 6 months ago

Will they start lowering the price of meat soon at the moment I am only buying meat when it's on special because of the prices?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not a chance. The price of meat is only going to go up. Meat production is a very inefficient use of resources.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

• Amy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Lower prices? How often do prices go down? I have a suggestion tho. Find out when your grocery store marks down their meat. It's usually a couple of days before the expiration dates. Take it home and either cook it or freeze it and it will last for months. You can save a lot of money.

• Dimo
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Where do you live?

I am in La La Land and tomorrow I will be picking up a few USDA Choice New York Steaks, $3.88/pound.

• Dimo
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

OUCH! I have no pension, live on social security.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nope, beef prices jacked a few years ago and will continue to rise. Many believe red meat is directly tied to health cost and limiting it's consumption, is good for the country. Last month it was found that Poultry(das Hähnchen) was actually no better then red meat. So soon it will also be under attack, all in the goal of the green world.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

n.................................

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No.

As global warming increases and as the population expands, the price of meat and of all foods will become increasingly expensive.

• 6 months ago

It unlikely that prices will be going down

• 6 months ago

Meat quality sucks so bad I tend to just eat veg nowadays

• John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I prefer many natural protein sources.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.