Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 6 months ago

Will they start lowering the price of meat soon at the moment I am only buying meat when it's on special because of the prices?

Not a chance. The price of meat is only going to go up. Meat production is a very inefficient use of resources.

• Byrd

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

• Amy

Lower prices? How often do prices go down? I have a suggestion tho. Find out when your grocery store marks down their meat. It's usually a couple of days before the expiration dates. Take it home and either cook it or freeze it and it will last for months. You can save a lot of money.

• Dimo

Where do you live?

I am in La La Land and tomorrow I will be picking up a few USDA Choice New York Steaks, $3.88/pound.

• Dimo

OUCH! I have no pension, live on social security.

• y

Nope, beef prices jacked a few years ago and will continue to rise. Many believe red meat is directly tied to health cost and limiting it's consumption, is good for the country. Last month it was found that Poultry(das Hähnchen) was actually no better then red meat. So soon it will also be under attack, all in the goal of the green world.

n.................................

• Janet

No.

As global warming increases and as the population expands, the price of meat and of all foods will become increasingly expensive.

It unlikely that prices will be going down

Meat quality sucks so bad I tend to just eat veg nowadays

• John

I prefer many natural protein sources.