Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

To Christians, where in the Bible does "God Himself" state that creatures other than humans will not have an afterlife?

Update:

By "creatures" I mean Earthly creatures like fish, whales, dogs, cats, birds, insects, elephants etc.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

rick29148 trolling **************** ********************* *********************

• 6 months ago

It doesn't say that. In the Levitical Law, clean and unclean animals are described. Carnivores and bottom feeders, and those with a split hoof, are ceremonially unclean, so it would make sense that we will not see them in the afterlife. But in Revelation 19, we learn that Christ's return will be with Him riding on a horse, with an army of the angels and saved saints following after Him on horses. Horses (and animals without a split hoof) are among the clean animals.

• 6 months ago

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT STATE THEY DO

• 6 months ago

Well it does tell us in Ecclesiastes 3:21 that the spirit of the sons of men goes upward, and the spirit of the beast goes DOWN to the earth.

So I presume that means animals etc. They won't have an afterlife buried down under the earth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

atheist trolling ***************** ************************ **********************

• 6 months ago

I'm not going to get into actual verses, but the Bible says that Jesus died on the cross for all of humanity. It doesn't say anywhere that he was crucified to save all creatures. And through the Bible we see that only humans have divinely created souls. And it is the soul that goes to heaven.

Hey look, I love my pets. I hope I'm wrong. But this is what Christianity teaches.

• 6 months ago

The bible clearly states Eternal life, Salvation is based on belief

animals don't have ability to believe

. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.

Romans 5:

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well in the Book of Revelations we find visions of heaven that include various animals, horses, a lamb, frogs, eagles, etc.. So it seems to support the idea of an afterlife for animals.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is no such scripture.

Source(s): Jesus follower
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The words of Jesus from the Gospel of Mark ..... "To the sword of death will the animals run, forever lost to eternity"

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Please don’t tell my dog. 🐶

She thinks she’s people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.