What will happen it you refuse to be strip searched in prison??

My 18y/o highly ignorant brother has been hanging out with a troublesome crowd and insists that he's a tough guy and that he's quote "not afraid of cops". After over an hour of explaining the risks he's taking with his drug use, that he will like be arrested sooner rather than later he... show more My 18y/o highly ignorant brother has been hanging out with a troublesome crowd and insists that he's a tough guy and that he's quote "not afraid of cops".

After over an hour of explaining the risks he's taking with his drug use, that he will like be arrested sooner rather than later he starts listing all the "clever ways" he can avoid getting caught. Then our dad entered the convo and essentially said he would call the cops on him to save his life.

Instead of stopping while he was ahead, he kept going on a rant about his rights (that he learned from TV shows) then my dad brought up cavity searches trying to dissuade him. That struck a nerve and he insisted that he would resist and that they couldn't force him bc that's illegal. We ran through what we imagined the procedure would be: "what if they tasted you?" "What if they increase charges" etc. But he is adamant that he could just resist. I'm sure he isnt the first schimdiot with this mindset but I'm curious about what they'd actually do if you flat out refuse a cavity search?????