Is my mom looking for her freedom again or you think she’ll find someone and have kids? Sorry just need answers I feel sick to my stomach?

My mom is 45 & kinda wants a divorce from my dad. She’s sad she has no life due to him kinda & many other things. My dad is a hard working takes care of the bills, money, but really not us. My mom is the one that does basically everything and it’s always been like that even when my two younger sisters were... show more My mom is 45 & kinda wants a divorce from my dad. She’s sad she has no life due to him kinda & many other things. My dad is a hard working takes care of the bills, money, but really not us. My mom is the one that does basically everything and it’s always been like that even when my two younger sisters were born I was like the father helping out because my dad was always working or at the gym or with his car. Now even after changing a lot he kinda went back into doing the same things or kinda taking an interest for it again due to the fact he can ever be his own person who ever he works with that person affects him and he’ll start being like them somewhat. From also helping out at on point it kinda stop and he’s more dead tired then before due to his work but still finds time for other things when he could help my mom out more. My mom feels no faint in him, she sees had all men are but also sees how some men really do have respect for their wife and stuff. I feel sad and depressed, also I worry she would find someone and have kids and have another family if you know what I mean...? If this was to happen the divorce me and my sisters would be with my mom. Do you think my mom is looking for that or looking for freedom and no more kids? My sisters are 10 and 8 I’m turning 20 in a few months