Fellow Australians, what name should I give to my 1st born child?

Yoshi is pleased to announce his girlfriend has given birth to his 1st born child, a healthy baby boy weighing just at 2,500 grams. He has my eyes, skin tone, hair color AND face, almost like how I looked when I was a newborn. I promise to raise this newborn with my girlfriend with all the best I can offer him... show more Yoshi is pleased to announce his girlfriend has given birth to his 1st born child, a healthy baby boy weighing just at 2,500 grams. He has my eyes, skin tone, hair color AND face, almost like how I looked when I was a newborn. I promise to raise this newborn with my girlfriend with all the best I can offer him when it comes to education, emotional IQ development (including empathy), IQ stimulation, relationship skills, etc. He will be a perfect example of tomorrow's metrosexual.

I intend to have him indoctrinated before the age of 10 with my doctrines set out for a new kind of metrosexual, I will redefine the concept of metrosexuality,