Clovis asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

Is it too late for me to travel?

There a concert on next friday and i didnt book my flight is it possible for me to still go?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You do realize you could have gotten a more direct and quicker answer than by going to an airlines website and filling out the information right?

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

No. Stay home and wonder why you're an idiot.

• 6 months ago

Sure - just be aware that at this late a date, you will be pretty much paying full fare

• 6 months ago

Do you have tickets already? Stupid to fly there unless you already are in possession of them. Do not assume you can get them when you arrive.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Depends where you are and where the concert is, and whether there are any tickets available for that concert. Check first that flights are available, then check if there are tickets for the concert, then book the tickets, then book the flights. Nobody can give a "general" answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

check the websites of the airlines. WE cannot answer your question

• M.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Duh.

Why do you ask internet Yahoo! Answers patrons??

Ask an AIRLINE!!!

Do you know about them?

• 6 months ago

It's probably possible but it will be a lot more expensive getting last minute tickets. Check whether there are flights with available seats or not

• 6 months ago

It's not too late to book - but you may find you don't have many (if any) affordable options left

• 6 months ago

Yes, it is still possible to schedule a flight, but it will likely be a bit more expensive. Have a safe trip, and enjoy the concert.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That rather depends on where you want to fly from and too, and if the airlines that fly that route have any spare seats at a price you can afford that will get you there in time. If only you had access to the internet to find out for yourself. If only.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.