Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 5 months ago

How do I add more storage to my iPhone?

I have a 16gb iPhone 6 and the storage is horrible, I can't take anymore pictures because I ran out of storage and I can't download more than 3 apps. How do I add more storage on an iPhone 6?

Update:

I guess I can't upgrade the storage, I just decided to order a new 256gb iPhone 8. Thanks for the answers though.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You can't upgrade the storage but you can delete the facebook and twitter apps and access them through safari or another web browser. I had to do that for my 16 gb tab 1

• 5 months ago

No you can’t basically

• 5 months ago

change the storage plan on your phone

• 5 months ago

Not going to happen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You don,t need anymore storage stupid!

• 5 months ago

iPhones have no extendable storage via SD card, you could use iCloud or upgrade the phone to something newer with more storage.

iPhone 6 is probably close to end of life with Apple anyway.

• 5 months ago

You can't. But you can use Google Photos app (free) to store your photos and then delete them off your phone. You can also buy a SanDisk iXpand flash drive and offload your photos to it, and delete them from your phone. After you delete, you still have to go to the "Recently Deleted" album and delete them again to totally remove them from your phone.

• 5 months ago

Replace it with one of higher capacity.

• 5 months ago

Welcome to the wonderful world of Apple. You can't 'add' or 'modify' what they gave you. That's why many stay away from their iron grip of power.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.