Why my older brother bullies my mom , me and my dad?

he is 28 year and unemployed not doing anything . he bullies us three and no one stands up to him cuz are scared of him and he enjoyes this . well i can't do anything other than my dad stood up to him and disiplined him but he is scared of him. i really hate it . they have formed a pecking order that goes like... show more he is 28 year and unemployed not doing anything .
he bullies us three and no one stands up to him cuz are scared of him and he enjoyes this .
well i can't do anything other than my dad stood up to him and disiplined him but he is scared of him.
i really hate it . they have formed a pecking order that goes like this 1. my brother 2. my dad 3. my mom 4. myself. so i get treated the cra!piest(the worst) by three of them.
Update: an example he tried to chock my dad cuz he didn't give him money for buying pants.