I really hate my job and it is very stressful at wal-mart, what should I do?

I live in a crappy small town and the only other jobs are working at a plant for minimum wage or retail. I hate pushing a cash register and framingvwith very rude employees and nasty customers. I made so much more money in the city doing construction and security. Here they pay less, slave drive, it's... show more I live in a crappy small town and the only other jobs are working at a plant for minimum wage or retail.
I hate pushing a cash register and framingvwith very rude employees and nasty customers. I made so much more money in the city doing construction and security. Here they pay less, slave drive, it's backwards, there's no breeze outside, it's too hot.
I'm startingvto get angry and bitter because my job is all these clicks and very judgemental shady people who are miserable. It's rubbing off on me.
I don't want to quit because the pay is above minimum.
I get treated like crap by the managers who act better than everyone too.
Update: I moved out here to live with my girlfriend.