Why does my friend criticise me but then copies me?

have a friend. I have known her for about a year. She decided to message me ever since I took up dancing as a hobby and we now go to classes together. I once took a few photos of myself dancing in a studio, and she messaged me instantly after asking how I got photos like that and she told me she wanted me to take... show more have a friend. I have known her for about a year. She decided to message me ever since I took up dancing as a hobby and we now go to classes together.

I once took a few photos of myself dancing in a studio, and she messaged me instantly after asking how I got photos like that and she told me she wanted me to take photos of her doing exactly the same thing.
Then, the next week when I took photos of her doing the dancing, she was getting frustrated and said 'how did you manage to lift your legs so high in your photos?' Then after she accused me of not taking them right because they weren't like my photos and she got upset.

She will also insult me and my life choices at the same time. If I say I have gone to a progressing class she will message me and say ‘I’m surprised they didn’t kick you out that’s meant to be for advanced dancers’ and she will say ‘maybe you need to get some shoes that fit you’

Whenever I post any photos of me dancing, she never supports them or likes them, but she always views my posts. Sometimes she will message me after seeing my posts and she will then say 'you're photos have made me want to go out and buy dance clothes' or she will say 'your photos make me want to go to class.'

Why does she never support my posts, but always wants to criticise me and copy what I am doing?