Can i be pregnant?

i had unprotected sex 10 days ago and the guy came in me , ive been on the pill for over a year now and i have never missed one , ive taken some late but only under an hour , and on the day he came in me i only took it a few minutes late , so it didnt worry me , i was due to get my period the next monday but i... show more i had unprotected sex 10 days ago and the guy came in me , ive been on the pill for over a year now and i have never missed one , ive taken some late but only under an hour , and on the day he came in me i only took it a few minutes late , so it didnt worry me , i was due to get my period the next monday but i began getting mild cramps on the saturday when i stopped taking the hormone pills which was really weird as i never get cramps before my period as i went on the pill for the purpose of getting rid of them and the only time i got cramps was when i skipped my period which i didnt , and i have been feeling very fatigued ever since , i got very bad cramps on the monday i was due to get my period and felt very nauseous that same day which hasnt happened to me before and have been getting cramps on and off since , but i definitely got my period , i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but is there a chance i could be pregnant still ? if so maybe it was too early to take a pregnancy test because i heard that you could get your period and then get pregnant after ? but if i cant then why did i experience cramps and nausea ? please help
6 answers 6