I clicked on an instagram fake link from a dm!! What should I do? Help please?

Hello. So basically an Instagram account that I already follow (which is a fan page of a band I like) sent me a dm saying ‘I just found your pics on this new really sexy Instagram wall. You’re top 20, this is really cool. Everyone keeps voting you up. Check it out.’ Obviously that’s fake, it’s something a bot... show more Hello. So basically an Instagram account that I already follow (which is a fan page of a band I like) sent me a dm saying ‘I just found your pics on this new really sexy Instagram wall. You’re top 20, this is really cool. Everyone keeps voting you up. Check it out.’ Obviously that’s fake, it’s something a bot would send but idk if it was exactly because it was from a fan page I already followed?? Anyway, I accidentally clicked the link (photo attached of what it said when I clicked the link.) I’m pretty scared, idk what to do. I’m not sure if they are trying to hack me. Has it happened to anyone else?? 10 mins after I decided to block the account just in case but yh I’m not sure if everything would be okay. Any advice?
0