Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 6 months ago

Where is the best place outside to keep a kitten?

She was just rescued from a bad situation and my roommate will not allow her indoors. I just need somewhere to keep her for a few days until a permanent home can be found.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

NO place. The kitten needs to be inside. How about keeping the kitten in your room only?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You find her a home now, if you keep her outside she will run off, take her to a shelter.

• 6 months ago

A kitten should be with it's mother until at least 6 weeks, legally 10 weeks where I live.

After that it should be inside a loving home or at a pet shelter.

• tom
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

There is not a best place to keep a kitten outside, You need to keep the kitten indoors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No where. Kittens make great 'snacks' for many prey animals and birds. They wander off to be hit by cars or mauled by dogs. Take her to your local shelter - they will find a home for her, as well as get her spayed and vaccinated. You may find what you think is a good home - but it can be those "nice" people looking for a kitten to feed to a snake, use as dog fighting bait, or just plain torture and kill. Shelters are in a better position to screen adopters, and if you keep that kitten outside, you are going to get up one day soon and she will not be there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.