Dogs are barking all night and going to the bathroom all over the house when it rains, what can I do to train them?

They are all hound mix mutts and rescues. They don't stfu. Sone climb on tables, i step in sh*t. I gotta put newspaper everywhere. If I put them out side they bark their heads off to come in. Inside they bark at the cats and the wind. I live in the country but im afraid to make a kennel and they will just bark... show more They are all hound mix mutts and rescues. They don't stfu. Sone climb on tables, i step in sh*t. I gotta put newspaper everywhere. If I put them out side they bark their heads off to come in. Inside they bark at the cats and the wind. I live in the country but im afraid to make a kennel and they will just bark non stop.
I've never had such noisy crazy dogs before. The younger ones are mainly the barkers. 1 dog peed in the house now it became a trend. They all used to go outside because I kicked them all out once. Which is very hard to do.
I don't want to get rid of them or use shock collars.
My job is very stressful and I'm very stressed at home constantly cleaning up things they tear up too. They destroyed my chairs and couches.