Why are Muslims disliked and discouraged from immigrating?

I don't understand why Muslims are disliked and discouraged from immigrating, especially to Western countries?

Yes, I know those behinds the 9/11 attacks and the ISIS are Muslims, but those Muslims are only a small percentage of a great many people.

I'm not denying there are good and bad people in every religion, but the dislike and distrust of Muslims is amazing, really.

I think it may have to do with the fact that most people don’t want to live around terrorists

• Marla

Mostly it has to do with a very well known issue with many Muslims, which is that they don't want to assimilate to their new cultures, or even respect that they are different. I know many Muslims are quite capable of perfectly coexisting with others in the west. However, personally, I have experienced quite a few instances of them being critical or disdainful of the customs of their new country. It makes you wonder why in the first place did they want to come, and in such cases you realize they don't want to come live with us, but come and replace us who think differently. It's sad, but it is a reality. And it will of course generate distrust of the whole community.

• Alex

Don't forget the terrorism on top of that

Must be their bad habit of bowling up things.

Must be that whole primitive way of life Muslims indulge in thing. Religion isn't a good thing. Nor should it be respected.

• Alex

Their* religion isn't a good thing

It is because of their lack of ability to intergrate with the cultures of host nations and the belief that many have that their more arcane customs should be adopted by host cultures, the movement to include Shaira law in the legal systems of Western nations despite being opposed by the vast majority of the people of these host nations is an example of this, also there is the attitude of many muslims towards sexual politics in which the woman is classed secondary to the man and their attitudes towards non muslim women, which has been highlighted in the Colegne New Year attacks and the Rotherham grooming Scandal

"Yes, I know those behinds the 9/11 attacks and the ISIS are Muslims"

No you don't. That's what THEY'RE saying but we don't really know if that's true, do we? Some of it could be but the sources of the reports are historical liars so why assume they're telling the truth now?

You're guilty of what you're accusing others of.