Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Has there been an increase of criminal activity/violence in your area?

It seems like every day someone's getting robbed or worse on the news.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Luckily I live in a very low crime area. Main crimes are drink related (it is Scotland), punchs up, drink driving etc.

Thefts are very low, which is lucky because I went out yesterday and left the back door wide open.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

regrettably the Board of Directors of a co-op in my area hired an ex-con as Super's helper years ago, and since then we have had a string of vandalism, petty thefts, and harassments. Other than that, all caused by one sick individual who enjoys killing flowers and harassing animals (throws rocks at wild turkeys, chases various animals) not much

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

of course society demands it the media instructs how to hate the politicians do not prove they are better but the opposition is worse its negative to make money petty squabbles are blown up into catastrophe's, to make money everything is negative cut back on social care cut back on being nice we hate each other Dianne will call me a sad old council chav for this answer and you wonder whats wrong nobody gives a fu** there is no respect why be honest when half the country are lying thieving crooks even the government look at them

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course, crime always goes up under a right-wing government

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yes, absolutely, and it's all down to the erosion of British values, compounded by multiculturalism and one parent families that have destroyed our social structure with liberal values that's without discipline and respect for others in society.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not so much an increase but there has been an increase in gratuitous violence.

• Lack of discipline compounded by mixed race debauchery and single parent families.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not really. There has always been some crime but it is confined to people who are involved in gangs/organised crime.

• 6 months ago

With the advance of technology and civilization, criminalism increases day by day.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Drugs have increased by a factor of 10.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.