Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not everyone starts to look like Shamu.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

24 weeks is approximately 5-1/2 months pregnant. My stomach was still what you call 'tiny' and I didn't begin 'showing' until I was almost 7 months pregnant.

• 7 months ago

I'm not going to click on it because a) I'm not stupid enough to click on a photo link, and b) it doesn't matter. There is no correct "look" for pregnancy. Your uterus can grow to the front, but it can also grow the sides, top, bottom, back. How it looks externally means absolutely nothing.

In my pregnancies, I showed everywhere from before I was out the first trimester to not showing at all until seven months. And even then it was easily hidden until the last few weeks.

• 7 months ago

Looks okay to me, everyone is different and as long as your doctor thinks the baby is growing properly I would not worry about what other (non experts) people think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Women can look many different ways at many different stages of pregnancy.

Unless these 'people' are medical professionals with tape measures in their hands, who are measuring your fundal height -- their opinions mean nothing. Your doctor or midwife IS monitoring your pregnancy, and would know (and tell you) if you seem worrying small for your current gestation.

• 7 months ago

There are few textbook pregnancies.

My first 2, i looked pregnant after 8 weeks or so, 3rd pregnancy, my next door neighbour, who saw me every day, didnt even know I was pregnant until she saw me pushing a pram. I hardly showed at all.

I started each pregnancy pretty much around the same weight.

So long as your doctor agrees everything is on schedule and baby is growing healthily, I wouldnt worry

• 7 months ago

I also think your stomach is smaller for 24 weeks pregnancy better consult with your consultant once.

• ...Show all comments
    • Eve7 months agoReport

Thanks for asking your question..
      as a mom I recommend you to get some research on mother and baby products as they will help you..

Thanks
      Jessica
      https://temperandtantrum.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.