Mai asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

Please get rid of my best friend?

My best friend is in love with me. I cannot say that the love is mutual, and I think he’s plotting to kidnap me until I’m in love with him. Do I fall in love with him so that I keep his friendship or do I let myself get kidnapped. Please send help x

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

All you need to do is stand up for yourself and tell this guy how you feel. And the sooner you do that, the better you will feel.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Make sure they know you are not interested.

Do you have proof of kidnapping or other mal intent? Talk to the police about the proof, and see what they suggest.

If you do not have real proof (a random comment or fearful thought or obsession of your own is not proof), then consider spending no time with the person anymore, after making it clear you are not interested.

It is odd that you would consider allowing the kidnapping or forcing yourself to "fall in love".

No one will get rid of a best friend, but we can tell you that you don't have to be friends with someone if you're uncomfortable around them.

• 5 months ago

you don't need to do both if you don't like him. And if he is threatening you then you can go to the police or your parents coz love can't happen by forcing someone so better make him understand by telling him that otherwise, you have your life you have laws.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'd say make it very clear you are not interested, verbalize if you have to, or you can do the opposite of reasons why they like you to make yourself seem less attractive in their eyes. Please make sure to tell someone you know and trust who can be there for you if need be.

I also like my best friend, but like hell I'm ever gonna tell him that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.