How do you feel about these female soccer players? (Don’t respond if you’re going to be disrespectful or compare to the men’s game)?

My dad has me so heated, I have to ask other’s opinions. I’ve played soccer since the beginning of my life. I played competitive soccer all through middle school and high school. I played in college as well. I’ve kept up with professional and national level soccer for years, I feel like I’ve developed quite a bit... show more My dad has me so heated, I have to ask other’s opinions. I’ve played soccer since the beginning of my life. I played competitive soccer all through middle school and high school. I played in college as well. I’ve kept up with professional and national level soccer for years, I feel like I’ve developed quite a bit of knowledge. I might not know everything and they’re plenty of people that will have different opinions than me, but I know a good female soccer player when I see one. My dad thinks he knows everything because he watched me play for years, but it’s completely different when you’ve played the game and actively watched it. On the USWNT, he loves Ertz and Pugh, but hates Rapinoe, Lloyd, and Morgan. I think Ertz is an incredible defender. Pugh is a bright, young star that has a lot going for her. However, I think it’s insane to say that Morgan or Lloyd can’t play. Yeah, maybe they have their bad moments, but they have experience and drive that helps them push and be great even in their 30s or near 40s. He thinks Rapinoe is too selfish and plays like ****, but you look at the numbers and she has the 5th most assists in US history. The 4 before her no longer play. He’s watched Orlando games and thinks Marta isn’t all she’s cracked up to be, but she’s the star of Brazil and one of the best in the women’s game. Can people really be that ignorant of the game?