They graduated too soon! please help!?

so i’m a sophomore transitioning into a junior, i met some really cool seniors this year that i wish i could’ve gotten closer with & became better friends with, but before i knew it, the year came to an end & i never really got the chance to do that, they now have obviously graduated & on to bigger... show more so i’m a sophomore transitioning into a junior, i met some really cool seniors this year that i wish i could’ve gotten closer with & became better friends with, but before i knew it, the year came to an end & i never really got the chance to do that, they now have obviously graduated & on to bigger & better things, i know this sounds conceited but i don’t want them to forget about that ‘sophomore acquaintance they had back in high school’ because that’s basically all i was to them, i really hope that the last time i saw them wasn’t the last time i’ll ever see them again & i never even got a chance to have a proper goodbye with any of them, but with summer just starting, do y’all think i still have a chance to fix that? before they start college at least
(yes, i do have most of them on snapchat, twitter, instagram)
4 answers 4