Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Liquid when I masturbate. Female?

Okay so I’m 17 and a female. I always pee before I masturbate because it helps me to not get this “liquid” confused with urine. So when I masturbate for a while and it’s good I start to get this build up like I need to pee and whenever I orgasm, the liquid sprays out of me. It is clear and it smells like my vagina. (It’s not unpleasant, it just smells like a female. Not like pee at all.) what is this liquid and why does it come out of me? Is it normal? Does it happen to anyone else??

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

yes totally normal, this happens when you orgasm

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

you just squirted. not many women are able to do it. you're very lucky. and its completely normal don't worry!

• 6 months ago

I started masterbating when I turned 17 which was this year, lol better late than never I guess. And about the 4th time I did it this happened to me but it was deffinanty pee cause it stunk and I had to shower afterwards. That's just my luck though.

• 6 months ago

It's squirting, but I suppose to happen when you have a orgasm,I do it all the time.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Thank you, Erica. People seem confused, but I've seen, tasted and smelled this fluid. I'm a man. It's your natural vaginal lubricant, but you have overactive glands that make so much. You're blessed! kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • juliet
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Happens to me too, haha. The other answers are correct. And yes, I guess it is a gift.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Yes, it is a gift, you're blessed. It is definitely your natural lubricant, not pee. I'm a man, and have tasted it after oral sex. It's watery, and I like it. Try kegel exercise regularly, to strengthen your vagina. kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• 6 months ago

It’s called squirting. It’s a mix of vaginal fluids and pressure on the bladder. You feel like you’re peeing because it exits from your urethra. It’s completely normal and healthy.

• 6 months ago

It is normal. That is why it is a very good idea to place a towel on the bed when you do have sex or masturbate.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You are squirting, and it sounds like you will be great to be with in bed having sex.

• david
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

its called squirting, and you are very lucky, that you can do that

not many women can, guys will love it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

thats something i would like to witness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.