Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Liquid when I masturbate. Female?

Okay so I’m 17 and a female. I always pee before I masturbate because it helps me to not get this “liquid” confused with urine. So when I masturbate for a while and it’s good I start to get this build up like I need to pee and whenever I orgasm, the liquid sprays out of me. It is clear and it smells like my vagina. (It’s not unpleasant, it just smells like a female. Not like pee at all.) what is this liquid and why does it come out of me? Is it normal? Does it happen to anyone else??

yes totally normal, this happens when you orgasm

you just squirted. not many women are able to do it. you're very lucky. and its completely normal don't worry!

I started masterbating when I turned 17 which was this year, lol better late than never I guess. And about the 4th time I did it this happened to me but it was deffinanty pee cause it stunk and I had to shower afterwards. That's just my luck though.

It's squirting, but I suppose to happen when you have a orgasm,I do it all the time.

• Kendall

Thank you, Erica. People seem confused, but I've seen, tasted and smelled this fluid. I'm a man. It's your natural vaginal lubricant, but you have overactive glands that make so much. You're blessed! kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• juliet

Happens to me too, haha. The other answers are correct. And yes, I guess it is a gift.

• Kendall

Yes, it is a gift, you're blessed. It is definitely your natural lubricant, not pee. I'm a man, and have tasted it after oral sex. It's watery, and I like it. Try kegel exercise regularly, to strengthen your vagina. kendall.smart@yahoo.com

It’s called squirting. It’s a mix of vaginal fluids and pressure on the bladder. You feel like you’re peeing because it exits from your urethra. It’s completely normal and healthy.

It is normal. That is why it is a very good idea to place a towel on the bed when you do have sex or masturbate.

You are squirting, and it sounds like you will be great to be with in bed having sex.

• david

its called squirting, and you are very lucky, that you can do that

not many women can, guys will love it

thats something i would like to witness