In your opinion what's the ugliest and prettiest cat breed?

• Ocimom
    Favorite Answer

Ugliest - the Lykoi cats - its got spare hair and looks like its got mange to me.

Prettiest ones - I have several - the foxy looking Somali, the elegant Oriental Shorthairs, the sleek Ocicat and Bengals.

There are no ugly cat breeds IMO. A lot of people think hairless cats are ugly but I think they are adorable little gremlins.

Prettiest? I dunno. Bengals maybe. Or maybe ragdolls or siamese (I like that coloring).

Ugliest is the hairless one. Cutest is the abyssinian.

• J C

I am not fond of cats (or dogs) with squished in or flat faces, so that would be any of the Persian variants. I prefer the long and lean oriental breeds like the Siamese or Oriental Short/Long Hair, or the Cornish Rex.

• Warren

You are leaving out the absolutely gorgeous spotted breed, the Ocicat (my profile pic is our older Oci girl Saphira).

• patty

Persians with that flat face are not that attractive. a friend has a black and white cat and he is very handsome

• audrey

Cutest-Persian. No cat is ugly, but Siamese are not very appealing

The ugliest by far is the DSH. So grotesque to look at.

The prettiest is the sphinx. Like an angel from heaven.

Ugliest: Sphinx

Prettiest: DSH. I have a DSH so I have to pick a DSH.