Where is Echinococcus multilocularis found in the united states?

To start this off, I live in Connecticut. When I was around 8 or 9 (i am 18 now), me and my friends were playing by a stream near my house (in Moosup, Connecticut). For whatever dumb reason we decided it would be a great idea to drink some of the water in the stream. It was not a lot, but still, I don't even... show more To start this off, I live in Connecticut. When I was around 8 or 9 (i am 18 now), me and my friends were playing by a stream near my house (in Moosup, Connecticut). For whatever dumb reason we decided it would be a great idea to drink some of the water in the stream. It was not a lot, but still, I don't even know why we did it. I read about how infection can happen if contaminated water is consumed. I have become obsessively paranoid in the idea that I may have consumed a Echinococcus multilocularis egg by mistake and may have this infestation that I never knew about. So my question is, does Echinococcus multilocularis even occur in CT? Am I even at risk where I live? Is it a regional thing? This is a serious question and a REAL paranoia I have.